PT. Dover Chemical - OPCW Meeting
OPCW Meeting (Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) - Nusa Dua Bali, 24 – 26th April 2018
Under the invitation of the Ministry of Industry, PT. Dover Chemical joined the OPCW Meeting on Table Top Exercise for Asian States Parties. Pak Arief, the SHE Manager, represented us, in this event. The exercise allowed participants from different backgrounds and countries, to interact with each other and share knowledge on various scenarios.
The company look forwards to supporting future events that focus on safety and environmental issues related to chemical production, as part of our corporate values.
2. Ministry of Industry
3. Ministry of Foreign Affairs
4. Ministry of Health
7. Chemical Industry - PT. Dover Chemical, PT. Chandra Asri Petrochemicals, PT. Asahimas Chemical, PT. Lautan Otsuka Chemical
8. Disaster Management Agency of Cilegon
9. Chemical Industry Association
10. Responsible Care Indonesia
11. Representative of the Asian Country – Vietnam, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Cambodia, Brunei, Maldives, Malaysia, Qatar, Lebanon, Korea, Sri Lanka, China, etc